1. Users must be twelve (12) years of age or older to use the Internet unless accompanied by an adult.
2. Users under eighteen (18) years of age must have written parental permission in the form of a sign-ed Internet Permission Form, which parents must sign at the library.
3. Users must register at the front desk for each 30 minute block of time (2 blocks maximum, per day)
4. Only two people at a computer at a time.
5. Individual handles are not allowed.
6. No chat rooms are allowed.
7. E-mail is available, using your own Internet-based account only.
8. Other software may be used when computers are available. Users must sign-up, no age limits apply, although young children should have adult supervision.
9. Misuse of the computer of Internet access will result in the loss of your computer privileges.
10. The Internet and its available resources contain a wide variety of material and opinions from varied poits of view. In offering Internet access, library staff cannot control access points which often change rapidly and unpredictably. Users are herby notified that they are responsible for the access points they reach. parents of minor children must assume responsibiity for their children’s use of the Internet through the library connection. The Cambridge Springs Public Library assumes no responsibility for damages, direct of indirect, arising from use of its World Wide Web server of from its connections to other Internet Services.